CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
WSTV-FM JINGLE BELL ROCK GIVEAWAY
Promotional Date: 12/15/12
Promotional Date: 12/15/12
- WSTV-FM/Forever Communications is not responsible for any injury to yourself or another that may occur durring the Jingle Bell Rock Contest
- Employees, associates, and interns and their immediate families of Forever Communications, Inc., are not eligible to win. Members of any electronic media in the Frankfort, KY area are not eligible. The term immediate family includes spouse, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- WSTV-FM reserves the right to end the contest at any time without notice.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest. Void where prohibited. A copy of official rules can be found at Cap City Communications, and online www.star1037.com.
- Winner(s) will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes applicable based on the value of the prizes. A 1099 form may be sent to the winner. Winner may be required to complete a W-9 Federal Tax Form upon receipt of the prize.
- WSTV-FM reserves the right to make rules or contest changes without notice at any time. WSTV-FM also reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest dates without notice.
- If the winner is found in violation of the rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
- WSTV-FM its representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- As a prizewinner, you acknowledge that Cap City Communications and WSTV-FM have the right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are a prizewinner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- Grand prize winner may be required to complete a waiver of liability form upon receipt of prize(s). Failure to complete will result in forfeiture of prize(s).
- You must be a legal U.S. Resident and at least 18 years of age to participate. 1 Ball per family/household only!
- The winner will receive (2) 16 GB I-Pad Mini's or an equilivant prize
- There will be a total of 103 qualifiers. To qualify you must have a ping pong ball that was dropped by WSTV-FM. There will be 103 ping pong balls dropped.
- The contest will begin at 11 AM on Saturday, December 15th. Be on time or may not be able to participate
- Additional rules and instructions will be given verbally on December 15th by an employee of WSTV. Any addtiional rules given must be followed or you will be disqualified.
- In case of inclement weather the contest will be rescheduled for Sunday, December 16th at 11 AM!