Part Time On-Air Position
STAR 103.7 IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN FRANKFORT, KY IS LOOKING FOR OUR NEXT PART TIME ON-AIR PERSONALITY FOR WEEKNIGHTS. IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA AND WANT TO BE PART OF AN AWESOME LOCALLY OWNED COMPANY THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. THE SKILLS REQUIRED ARE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND A PASSION FOR MUSIC FROM THE 90'S AND NOW. SEND YOUR AIRCHECK AND RESUME TO DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMING OPERATIONS JC BURTON AT JC@CAPCITYRADIO.COM. NO LINKS PLEASE!
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION.
CAP CITY COMMUNICATIONS IS AN EOE!
Opening Posted 03/05/14
Employment Opportunity CapCity Communications
CapCity Communications has a rare opening for our expanding sales team based in our Frankfort Ky Office. Territory extends to all areas between Louisville and Lexington, serving small communities covered by our four radio stations Froggy 104.9, Froggy 101.7, Star 103.7 & Passport Radio 1490.
Our sales team has several opportunities for expansion at this time. Experience is always preferred, but more than anything we seek individuals who are smart, happy, and always ready to learn. We are delighted to train you about the power of
Compensation plans are commensurate with potential ability or experience, but develop into a salary plus commission plan based on growth path of new business over the first 6-12 months of employment. We offer paid holidays, IRA match,health insurance and a flexible work environment in an exciting industry.
Job description includes the following:
• Sales lead research
• Prospecting for new business
• Secure appointments with clients
• Develop strategic solutions for client’s marketing objectives
• Routine administration: maintaining records/produce reports
• Spec spot development in coordination with creative department
• Face to face presentations daily
• Planning, executing and achieving revenue goals
• Customer services and maintaining accounts after the close
• Revenue collections
• Attending and working station promotions and events
• Must have a team spirit attitude
To apply, please call Tonya Stormes at 502-875-1130 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange an interview. Be prepared with a resume that reflects your goals and accomplishments that you think best fit this job.