Call to Request from 3-6 Monday-Friday 502-223-1500!
We'll feature a brand new song weekdays at 3:30. You get to decide whether it stays or goes away and win a great prize. It's your station, so you pick the music with JC Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 3:30!
Tune in Every Tuesday and Thursday at 4 PM to Play The Guessing Game with JC!
Click the graphic to see the questions, answers and winners of The Guessing Game!
The 80's Drive at 5
Every Day at 5 PM JC plays all your favorite songs from the 80's to put you in a good mood during the ride home. Wanna hear your favorite 80's song? E-mail JC@Star1037.com
What Your Blood Type Says About You
by JC,posted Jun 18 2012 3:37PM
WHAT YOUR BLOOD TYPE SAYS ABOUT YOU
While a standard question on an American dating profile might ask what your astrological sign is, a standard question on a Japanese dating site will ask you your blood type.
Here's what the Japanese think your blood type says about you:
10 Exercise Mistakes Beginners Make from ivillage.com
#1: Setting Unrealistic Goals
#2: Expecting To See Results Right Away
#3: Doing Too Much, Too Soon
#4: Using Improper Form or Technique
#5: Having No Goals At All
#6: Understanding That Diet Is as Important as Exercise
#7: Following a One-Size-Fits-All Workout Plan
#8: Trying Every Trend
#9: Not Doing What Motivates You
#10: Not Asking For Help
Here are 9 ways to save money on your Summer films.
1. Why pay anything? Many theaters offer free family film screenings on weekday mornings.
2. Keep an eye out for movie ticket coupons at grocery stores.
3. Seek out a drive-in. If you can
find one, you'll be rewarded with $6 tickets.
4. Ditch the theater chains. Independents may take an extra few weeks to get the summer blockbusters, but the tickets can be 70% cheaper.
5. Sign up for reward programs. Unlike frequent flier miles, theaters aren't depreciating their rewards programs. AMC MovieWatcher Rewards offers coupons for a free small popcorn each week, plus two points per ticket purchased. After you've earned 30, you'll get a free ticket. The Regal Crown Club awards one point per $1 spent. Rack up 120 points and redeem them for a free ticket.
6. Buy in bulk with your friends. AMC sells blocks of 50 tickets at $6 apiece. The tickets don't expire, but they can't be redeemed until two weeks after a film debuts.
7. Don't go on Friday or Saturday night. Instantly halve the cost of tickets by checking out a matinee.
8. Skip online reservation sites. Save the $1.50 and spend a few minutes waiting on line.
9. Be careful with the concessions. Theaters make their profits on popcorn, so if you need to buy, buy big and share with your friends. Even better, buy your snacks at a convenience store for a fraction of the price.
In the United States, each and every day, the typical person will produce nearly 3 pounds of garbage. To put this into perspective, within a couple of months, they've probably produced their own weight in trash.
PRIME TIME TONIGHT
'The Bachelorette' Followed by 'Glass House', & 'Hell's Kitchen'
·THE BACHELORETTE ARIE SNEAKS OUT TO SEE EMILY. (ABC, 8 PM) ·AMERICA'S GOT TALENT MORE AUDITIONS. (NBC, 8 PM) ·HELL'S KITCHEN CONTESTANTS PREPARE MEXICAN DISHES. (FOX, 8 PM) ·SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER AMY AND RICKY RETURN HOME TO FACE ANXIOUS FAMILY MEMBERS. (ABC FAMILY, 8 PM) ·HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER (Repeat) ROBIN HIDES SHOCKING NEWS FROM THE GANG. (CBS, 8 PM) ·2 BROKE GIRLS (Rerun) EARL'S TAX RETURN IS LATE. (CBS 8:30 PM) ·MASTERCHEF A MEAL FOR 200 AT CAMPPENDLETON. (FOX, 9 PM) ·REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NYC CAROLE HOSTS A BRUNCH AND HEATHER INVITES SOME OF THE WOMEN TO LONDON. (BRAVO, 9 PM) ·TWO and a HALF MEN (Rerun) JUDY GREER ARRIVES. (CBS, 9 PM) ·AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR THE MID-SOUTH REGION. (NBC, 9 PM) ·MIKE AND MOLLY (Repeat) VINCE IS JEALOUS WHEN JOYCE HAS DINNER WITH AN EX-BOYFRIEND. (CBS, 9:30 PM) ·THE BIG BANG THEORY (Repeat) THE GANG DEALS WITH THE AFTERMATH OF PENNY AND RAJ'S NIGHT TOGETHER. (CBS, 10 PM) ·TEEN WOLF THE NEW SHAPE-SHIFTER STRIKES AGAIN. (MTV, 10 PM) ·MISS ADVISED (Reality Series Premiere) THE STARS GIVE RELATIONSHIP ADVICE BUT HAVE TROUBLE WITH THEIR OWN LOVE LIVES. (BRAVO, 10 PM). ·THE GLASS HOUSE (Reality Series Premiere) SEVEN PAIRS OF CONTESTANTS LIVE TOGETHER IN A STATE-OF-THE-ART HOUSE. (ABC, 10 PM)