10 Things Never To Say To Childless Friends from msn.com
1. "So when are you guys going to get started?"
2. "You'll understand when you're a mom."
3. "Just relax. You'll get pregnant in no time."
4. "It must be nice to have time to read a book/go to the movies/have a romantic dinner."
5. "I didn't invite you because there will be kids at the party."
6. "Have you tried different sex positions/diets/doctors/wearing looser underwear?"
7. "Is your husband OK with you not wanting kids?"
8. "Your dog is your baby."
9. "You'll change your mind about having kids in a few years."
10. "Since you don't have kids, you can afford a new car/remodeling project/vacation."
A new survey by the clothing retailer High and Mighty reveals that 42% of bored office workers have gained 14 pounds by gorging on unhealthy snacks. Other findings:
- 50% of employees have gained weight in the last year from eating unhealthy treats at work
- 50% of men are addicted to snacking at work
- 17% of women find it impossible to resist office treats.
HOLLYWOOD REHAB: Formula Predicts Who Needs Sobriety
Which celebrity is due next for a stint in rehab? Mathematics guru Garth Sundem has devised a formula, first published in The Huffington Post. His belief is that Hollywood’s drug and alcohol problems usually stem from growing up in a broken home, starting too young in show business, too many tattoos, and hanging out with the infamous Lindsay Lohan. Sundem factors in these traits to predict which celebrities are on the fast-track to rehab.
To no one’s surprise, he is confident that Lindsay Lohan is due for rehab (yet again). However, Sundem’s formula has her making 3 separate trips, but even before her 25th birthday (last week) Lindsay has visited rehab 5 separate times, only to be released and prove she hasn't learned her lessons.
Other results from Garth Sundem:
Selena Gomez is scheduled for rehab based solely on her parents divorce at an early age
Entertainers who are in the “danger zone” because they’re due for a(nother) trip to rehab include Eminem, Cory Monteith, and Nicole Richie
Who is predicted never to need rehab? How about Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus,Rihanna, and Kristen Stewart. Many people question Rihanna who always seems to be teetering toward rehab. Just this week she has Tweeted: "Sometimes, ya just need a stiff cocktail--