1. Start with a five minute warm up of riding, running and a bit of light squats using just your body weight.
2. Squats – Using a medium heavy bar bell in a squat rack do 3 sets of 10 reps.
3. Jumping Squats – Perform 3 sets of jumping squats til failure and having as little rest as possible in between sets.
4. Dumb bell lunges – Holding two heavy dumbells pump out 3 sets of lunges til failure. Go slow and be easy on the kness.
5. Wide legged squats – Using no weight pump out as many wide legged squats as you can as fast as you can. This is a great way to finish off the workout if you have a bit of energy left.
Remember to keep adding weight each time you go to do this workout. If you consistently add weight and keep your form correct then you will progress quickly :) Happy less-sweating!