When you think of movies, you think of sandwiches, right? Well, even if you don't, Bon Appetit has taken the time to compile a list of the 13 best sandwich scenes in cinematic history, which are:
13. Gary Busey ordering two meatball subs in Point Break.
12. Rodney Dangerfield cutting a loaf of bread in half in Back to School.
11. Jack Nicholson ordering a chicken-salad sandwich in Five Easy Pieces.
10. Meg Ryan's faked orgasm at Katz's Delicatessen in When Harry Met Sally.
9. Paul Reiser chiding Steve Guttenberg for the slowness of his sandwich eating in Diner.
8. Ally Sheedy's Cap'n Crunch sandwich in The Breakfast Club.
7. Johnny Depp's well-pressed grilled cheese in Benny & Joon.
6. Robert DeNiro's tuna on rye chew-out in Cop Land.
5. Weird Al Yankovic's Twinie Wiener Sandwich in UHF.
4. The Bicycle Thief's cheese sandwich chowdown.
3. Withnail & I's fried-egg sandwiches.
2. Kevin Kline's "special sandwich" in Dave.
1. David Carradine slicing sandwiches with a very large knife in Kill Bill: Vol. 2.