10 Things You Hate About Your Body That Men Love from yourtango.com
1. Feet. Many men secretly love women's feet. They don't even pay attention to the usual body parts that you may be squeamish about. So go get a pedicure with your favorite color and add some enticing jewelry like a gold ankle bracelet and a beaded toe ring.
2. Hands. How delicate and inviting are your hands? What do they reveal about you? If you tend to hide them in your pockets or keep them squeezed into tight fists, you may be indicating that you are insecure and witholding. Try opening your hands and becoming a symbol of receptivity, caring and readiness to connect.
3. Fingers. Do your fingers appear well groomed and classy. Are your nails neatly shaped with fresh polish in a pleasing or interesting color? Have you used your fingers to gently massage your man’s shoulders or to sensually tease his arms and back? You may be surprised at how appealing your hands can be as he imagines being tantalized by them.
4. Back. How strong and smooth is your back? While some men are attracted by legs and butts, your man may enjoy stroking your smooth and shapely back. Whether you have defined muscles or just a nice back, without excess fat or skin problems, you may be surprised at how a man loves to massage your back and imagine the thrills you have in store for him.
5. Butt. You're worried that you have a big butt. So what! Do you realize that there are many men who just love that. They are actually aroused by the way it looks and also how it feels. Roundness is good. Men’s bodies are more angular so their brains actually crave and appreciate the roundness of a woman’s body, and you don’t have to be skinny.
6. Lips. So, your lips are not big and luscious. They're narrow and small. No worries. You can still run shivers up his spine if you use them in the right places on his body. And don't forget the power of the words you utter in his ears. Use your most seductive tone and tell him how sexy and powerful he is.
7. Makeup-Free Face. Women tend to feel self-conscious when they walk out the door without their makeup on. But most guys actually prefer minimal or no make-up. For example, Kim Zolciak, star of Bravo TV's Real Housewives of Atlanta, made the news when people found out that she is actually much younger than she appears with layers of makeup on.
8. Extra padding. Women tend to get upset when they don't quite squeeze into their jeans, but in reality, men love a little extra padding. If padding isn't popular, then why is Kim Kardashian on so many magazine covers?
9. Fine lines. It may sound tempting to run out and get some Botox to fix those fine lines and wrinkles, but a natural face wins out over the too tight, unnatural face. Plus a few fine lines are proof of life experiences, confidence, and a greater wealth of knowledge.
10. Love Handles. There's a reason they're called love handles — so don't get so insecure about the five extra pounds on your waist and hips. Men don't really like emaciated and angular women with nothing to grab.
OLYMPICS: Opening Ceremony Features McCartney and Sheep
(LONDON, ENGLAND) Earlier this week, London went through a dress rehearsal of the Opening Olympics. Nearly 60,000 people were in attendance, but asked to keep quite and not spoil the spectacle for the rest of us. In general, they have remained mum, but overall the reviews have been very upbeat and positive.
Tonight, the real deal happens on NBC. Here’s what you can expect to see:
The Queen, Prince William, new wife Kate Middleton, and Prince Harry are expected
Fiery Olympic rings will rise over the stadium
The show's cast includes 12 horses, 10 chickens, 9 geese and 70 sheep
Two “mosh pits” will be filled with dancers
Sir Paul McCartney closes the ceremonies with a song
7 Worst Summer Foods For Kids from yahoo.com
Hot Dogs. Since they're filled with sodium, they zap water from kids' bodies-and up children's chances of dehydrating. Plus, those wieners are stocked with saturated fat, which is a factor in causing heart disease, even in tiny tickers. Another reason to ditch dogs: One study found that children who eat more than 12 hot dogs per month are significantly more likely to develop childhood leukemia than their weiner-eschewing counterparts.
Pepperoni Pizza. One slice packs nearly 300 calories, and your munchkin may want seconds. There are also gobs of saturated fat and dehydration-promoting sodium, about 700 mg per piece. Kids need only 1,000 to 1,300 mg per day.
Sports Drinks. You may think those electrolyte-replacing -ades are exactly what kiddos need for fun in the sun, but they actually contain high amounts of sugar, which research has linked to substantial weight gain. One study found that every additional serving of sugary sips a day increases a child's risk for obesity by as much as 60%.
Ice Pops. Like sports drinks, they come with empty calories that can cause weight gain. And as refreshing as they might seem, they're actually filled with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavoring and dyes.
Ice Cream. Depending on the brand, a one-cup scoop of plain vanilla ice cream contains more than 400 calories and 40 grams of sugar. That's a heavy load for itsy-bitsy bodies to shoulder when they're not as active in the summer. It can also have as much as 16 grams of saturated fat, a big problem because high-fat foods can leave kids without the energy they need to play outside.
Potato Chips. Not only can all of that sodium cause dehydration, but it can also prompt kids to quench their chip-spurred thirst with sugary drinks, says Johnson. Plus, chips are high in fat.
Cookies. Yes, they're the go-to nibbles for rainy summer days, but besides being filled with fat and sugar, they're very easy to eat too many of while kids play computer games or watch TV.