A new survey by Spotify reveals the most frequently botched song lyrics.
1. Manfred Mann’s Blinded by the Light ... sung as “Blinded by the light / Wrapped up like a douche when you’re rollin’ in the night” rather than “Revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night.”
2. The Clash's Rock the Casbah sung as “Rock the cat box”
3. Jimi Hendrix's Purple Haze sung as "'Scuse me while I kiss this guy” instead of “while I kiss the sky”
4. Elton John's Tiny Dancer sung as “Hold me closer, Tony Danza”
5. Creedence Clearwater Revival's Bad Moon Rising sung as “There’s a bathroom on the right” instead of "There’s a bad moon on the rise”
6. Far East Movement's Like a G6 sung as “Like a cheese stick” instead of Like a G6
7. Waterfalls by TLC sung as “Don’t go Jason waterfalls” instead of “chasing waterfalls”