40% of people say having a credit card declined is the most awkward money moment a person can have. Other awkward money moments from a new survey by couponcabin.com:
- Feeling pressured to donate to a charity on behalf of a co-worker, family member or friend - 34 percent
- Saying no to giving money to a panhandler or beggar - 30 percent
- Feeling pressured to chip in on a group gift at work, like for a baby shower or wedding shower - 26 percent
- Sharing salary/wage amounts with co-workers - 25 percent
- Splitting a dinner bill or check with a large group of people - 17 percent
- Figuring out a gift to get a partner for special occasions, like a first anniversary or a first birthday together - 13 percent
Movies Opening Friday June 22
ALL REVIEWS FROM ‘DAILY VARIETY’ AND ‘THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER’
BRAVE-- (3D Animation on 4000 Screens) Voices by Kelly Macdonald, Billy Connolly, Emma Thompson, Julie Walters, Robbie Coltrane, Kevin McKidd and Craig Ferguson. 1 Hour and 33 Minutes. Rated PG.
SEEKING A FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD-- (1400 Screens) Steve Carell, Keira Knightley, Connie Britton, Adam Brody, Derek Luke and Melanie Lynskey. 1 Hour and 41 Minutes. Rated R.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER-- (3000 Screens in 3D) Benjamin Walker, Dominic Cooper , Anthony Mackie, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Rufus Sewell. 1 Hour and 45 Minutes. Rated R.