Buzzfeed has put together a list of the 12 craziest conspiracy theories that a significant amount of the American voting public believes:
1. 9% of voters say the government adds fluoride to the water supply for evil reasons.
2. 21% say a UFO crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and the US government covered it up.
3. 20% say that there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism.
4. 7% say that the moon landing was fake.
5. 13% say Obama is the anti-Christ. This number went up to 22% when it was just Romney voters.
6. 29% believe aliens are real.
7. 14% believe in the existence of Bigfoot.
8. 15% say the government adds mind-controlling technology to television broadcasts.
9. 5% believe that exhaust from airplanes is actually chemical spray the government is using for undisclosed sinister reasons.
10. 6% think Osama Bin Laden is still alive.
11. 15% think the pharmaceutical industry “invents" new diseases to make more money.
12. 4% believe in lizard people.